Why does Ashario Collect Personal Information?
Ashario collects personal information to enable us to manage, maintain, and develop our operations, including for example:
- to establish, maintain and manage our relationship with you so that we may provide you with, or receive from you, the goods and services that have been requested;
- to enable you to register and access an account with us;
- to obtain and process payments for the products and services that we provide to you;
- to be able to review the goods and services that we provide to you so that we may: (i)understand your requirements for our goods and services; and (ii) work to improve our products and services;
- subject to applicable law, to enable us to send our newsletter and marketing/promotional materials to you;
- to create Aggregated Information (as defined below);
- to be able to comply with your requests (for example, if you prefer to be contacted at a business or residential telephone number and advise us of your preference, we will use this information to contact you at that number);
- to protect Ashario against error, fraud, theft and damage to our products and property;
- to enable us to comply with applicable law or regulatory process; and
- any other reasonable purpose to which you consent.
Information We Collect
We collect your information from the following sources:
- information you give us when you fill out forms, such as during online purchases, customer service inquiries, and surveys;
- information from other sources, such as companies that help us to update our records; and
- information that we collect automatically when you visit our website, such as information about your browser settings and other information collected through cookies.
How We Use and Disclose Your Information- We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- We use your information to provide products and services and to manage our business operations. For example, we use your information in order to fill your orders, answer your inquiries, validate you when you sign into online services, prevent loss and fraud, and analyze our business operations and website performance.
- We combine all the information we collect other than information relating to your browsing history.
- We share information with our affiliates who may be outside of Canada and may be subject to laws that are different from those in Canada.
- We use third parties to assist us in our operations. We may share your information with these third parties in order to provide services to you such as shipping.
How is Your Personal Information Protected?
Ashario will strive to maintain physical, technical and procedural safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information in question. These safeguards are designed to prevent your personal information from loss and unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or destruction. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee complete security: (i) unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, (ii) hardware or software failure, and (iii) other events may potentially compromise the security of your personal information.
The security of your personal information is important to us, please advise our Privacy Officer immediately of any incident involving the loss of or unauthorized access to or disclosure of personal information that is in our custody or control.
Links to Third-Party Websites and Social Network Plug-InsYou may be able to access third-party websites through links available on our websites. You may also connect to social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. These links are provided for your convenience. We do not have any control over those third-party websites and we do not provide any guarantee that the privacy practices of the hosts of those websites meet our standards. Your use of such third-party websites is at your own risk and will be governed by the privacy policies of those websites and not by this Privacy Notice. Do not transmit personal information using those websites without reading the privacy policies governing those websites.
Regarding Children and Minors- Our website and the services offered on our website are not directed to children under the age of 19 years. We will not knowingly collect personal information about a child under the age of 19.
- We do not allow minors (persons who are under the age of majority in their place of residence) to create accounts, make purchases or enter contests or promotions.